25 Funny Riddles with hidden answersLast Updated: February 22, 2021
The funniest riddles with hidden answers. These very funny riddles are great to read to your friends and will have you laughing out loud when you tell the answers.
We have hidden the answers to these hilarious riddles to make them more fun, try to guess the answer to each riddle before clicking the 'show answer' button to discover the correct answer.
- What two things can you never eat for breakfast?
Show AnswerLunch and Dinner.
- What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
Show AnswerA clock.
- What tastes better than it smells?
Show AnswerA Tongue.
- What kind of room has no doors or windows?
Show AnswerA Mushroom.
- During what month do people sleep the least?
Show AnswerFebruary, it's the shortest month.
- What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
Show AnswerA Carrot.
- What goes up and never comes down?
Show AnswerYour Age.
- What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- Two children are born on the same day from the same mother but they are not twins. How is that possible?
Show AnswerThey are triplets!
- Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April The second child was named May. What was the third child's name?
Show AnswerJohnny of course.
- Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
Show AnswerMt. Everest; it just wasn't discovered yet.
- How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
Show AnswerThere is no dirt in the hole.
- What has four wheels and flies?
Show AnswerA garbage truck.
- What gets wetter the more it dries?
Show AnswerA towel.
- Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
- You can't keep this until you have given it.
Show AnswerA promise.
- What grows when it eats, but dies when it drinks?
- What spends all the time on the floor but never gets dirty?
Show AnswerYour Shadow.
- What animal turns about 200 times around its axis after it dies?
Show AnswerA roast chicken.
- How many months in the year have 28 days?
Show AnswerAll of them.
- A man goes out in heavy rain with nothing to protect him from it. His hair doesn't get wet. How does he do that?
Show AnswerHe is bald.
- What part of the Turkey has the most feathers?
Show AnswerThe Outside.
- Six fish are in the pond if three die how many are in the pond?
- What goes up and down but never moves?
Show AnswerThe stairs.
- Ten ladies tried to fit under a small umbrella, none of them got wet. How did they do it?
Show AnswerIt wasn't raining!
Submit a funny riddle
If you know a riddle which made you laugh and think we should add it to this page, you can submit it to us via our submission form. If we think the riddle you submit is funny enough we will add it to this page.