Nature PunsLast Updated: February 22, 2021
Our collection of the best nature related puns for people who enjoy the outdoors. These funny nature puns revolve around the environment, trees, forests and mother nature.
We have selected only the best nature puns for this article, if you have a suggestion feel free to send us a pun about nature via our submission form.
- How do crazy people go through the forest? They take the psycho path!
- Geology rocks!
- She didn't marry the gardener. Too rough around the hedges.
- Currently the flower business is blooming.
- What type of tree fits in your hand? A palm tree.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
- What did the ocean say to the beach? Nothing it just waved.
- The best place for a fish to take a nap is the seabed.
- When Noah was loading the ark, where did he put the bees? In the ark-hives!
- Scarecrows are always garden their patch.
- What did the little tree say to the big tree? Leaf me alone!
- I watched a documentary about beavers last night. It was the best dam show ever!
- How do you cut a wave in half? Use a sea saw.
- Why don’t oysters give to charity? Because they’re shellfish.
- What do you call bees that are fat? Obeese.
- I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
- What did the bee say to the flower? Hello, honey.
- If mountains want to see something, they peak.
- What did one volcano say to the other? I lava you.
- For a fungi to grow you must give it as mushroom as possible.
- How does the rain tie its shoes? With a rainbow...
- What do you call the seagulls that live by the Bay? Bagels.
- After winter, the trees are relieved.
- What did the flower say after it told a joke? I was pollen your leg
- What did the ground say to the earthquake? You crack me up.