Funny or bad christmas jokes are a key moment of the festive season. Here are a bunch of the best jokes to keep you merry this christmas!
- What happens to elves when they behave naughty? Santa gives them the sack.
- What kind of music do elves listen to? Wrap.
- What is a snowmans favorite breakfast? Ice Crispies.
- Why didn't the skeleton go to the Christmas party? He had no-body to go with.
- Who hides in the bakery at Christmas? A Mince Spy!
- What says 'Oh Oh Oh'? Santa walking backwards!
- What do you call a greedy elf? Elfish.
- What do zombies eat with their Christmas dinner? Grave-y.
- Who delivers presents to baby sharks at Christmas? Santa Jaws!
- What did one snowman say to the other snowman? Can you smell carrot?
- Whats the best Christmas Present? A broken drum - you can't beat it.
- Which of Santa's reindeer has bad manners? Rude-alph!
- Why did Santa put a clock in his sleigh? He wanted to see time fly!
- What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney? Claustrophobia!
- Why does Santa have three gardens? So he can ho, ho, ho.
- What do you get if you combine Santa and a duck? A Christmas Quacker!
- What do snowmen eat for lunch? Iceburgers!
- Why are Christmas trees so bad at sewing? They always drop their needles!
- What happened to the thief who stole a Christmas Advent Calendar? He got 25 days!
- What is a skunks favorite Christmas song? Jingle smells!
- What is Santa's dogs name? Santa Paws!
- What falls at the North Pole but never gets hurt? Snow.
- What never eats at Christmas dinner? The turkey – it’s stuffed.
- Where does Santa stay when he is on holiday? At a Ho-ho-ho-tel.
- What do you call Frosty the Snowman in May? A puddle!
- Did you know that Rudolph the Reindeer never went to school? He was elf taught.
- What did Adam say the day before Christmas? It's Christmas, Eve!
- What do snowmen usually wear on their heads? Ice caps!
- Where do you find chilli beans? At the north pole!
- What is a librarians favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
- What do you call a frozen elf hanging from the ceiling? An elfcicle!
- What kind of motorcycle does Santa ride? Holly Davidson.
- Why does Santa go down the chimney on Christmas Eve? Because it 'soots' him!
- How do you know Santa is good at karate? He has a black belt!
- What do you call an old snowman? Water.
- What do Santa's little helpers learn at school? The elf-abet.
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh? Nothing - it was on the house!
- What does Santa say at the start of a race? Ready, set, Ho! Ho! Ho!
- Where do snowmen keep money? In a snow bank.
- What type of cars do elves drive? Toy-otas.
- Why does everybody like Frosty the Snowman? Because he is so cool!
- What do you call a cat on Christmas Eve? Sandy Claws.
Snow use - I've forgotten my name!
Hannah partridge in a pear tree!
Enjoyed our christmas jokes? Share this page on social media!