15 Crime Puns about criminals, jail and prison!
A small and concise list of the crime puns about criminals, jail, prison and the law.
- You heard about drug dealers being interrogated by the police? They do crack.
- Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.
- Did you hear about the two guys who stole a calendar? They each got 6 months!
- Stealing someone's coffee is called mugging
- A criminals best asset is his lie ability.
- Being friends with assassins is a bad idea. They're all backstabbers.
- The case against a donut thief was full of holes.
- A thief fell and broke his leg in wet cement. He became a hardened criminal.
- Weight loss pills stolen this morning - police say suspects are still at large.
- I got a small ticket for speeding. It's fine with me.
- Why did the picture go to jail? Because it was framed.
- I shot a man with a paintball gun just to watch him dye.
- My drug dealer cracks me up.
- If a judge loves the sound of his own voice, expect a long sentence.