16 Weather Puns which you have mist out on until now!
Feeling under the weather is snow good - take your mood by storm and have a laugh with our list of striking puns about the weather.
- Coming up with weather puns is a breeze.
- I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
- I received a message from the sun, it was enlightening.
- It was a terrible summer for Humpty Dumpty... but he had a great fall.
- People using umbrellas always seem to be under the weather.
- The hottest day of the week is Sun-day...
- Did you hear of the story of the tornado? There is a twist at the end!
- What falls but never hits the ground? The temperature.
- Why did the cloud stay at home? It was feeling under the weather.
- What do you call a bear caught out in the rain? A drizzily bear.
- Local weather reports state there won't be any rain for 1 year, but I drought it.
- If it really rained cats and dogs, there would be poodles all over the streets.
- What did one raindrop say to the other? Two's company, three's a cloud.
- Cows lie down in the rain to keep each udder dry.
- When it rains chickens and ducks? You could say it's Fowl weather.
- How does a spy avoid the rain? He goes undercover.